Orange broadband as bad as the mobile service

Yeah: I am now a reluctant Orange customer, since they took over Wanadoo. Now, Wanadoo were not great, but since Orange took over the service has become sheer unaldulterated shite. I can't keep a connection for more than about ten seconds, - this is being typed off line, - and so they said 'use the plastic box', (I'm broadband) so I tried. For an hour I tried. My local computer shop engineer, who is a shit hot software engineer and an old college buddy from Computer /IT studies tried, another buddy who fixes things for big IT groups tried.
Result? It's fucking Orange, - what do you expect, - shit. No connection, Live box either doesn't work or Orange don't recognise their own equipment.
I first tried Orange in about 1986 as a mobile phone supplier. Three days into ownership, my phone stopped working while I was stuck in a traffic jam on the M5. Having an urgent appointment ahead of me, I needed to phone. Nothing. So eventually I reached the Mway services, pulled off and phoned on a land line to tell the Client that I was horrendously delayed, and still had about 150 miles to travel. We postponed the meeting. I then tried to phone Orange from a call box. They only had a mobile contact number, so I was paying the high tariff. I got nowhere with them, cheated to get out of the services, and went home. Where I again tried to phone them. When I reached the point of having spent £64 without ever having spoken to anything but a fucking robot messaging service, I sent the phone back and told them to go fuck. I have never paid them and never will.Publish
Get out of Orange. Somehow, anyhow, get out of Orange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i too have problems and i will never use orange again personally i think they are with out doubt the worst mobile telephone shop ever i would advise all people who are thinking of using orange is NEVER TO