Advantages Er.....................
Disadvantages Don't expect any competent service from Orange
Here's a note of an e-mail my wife sent to Orange having treid to add a user and a handset onto our Business Tariff.

I think the problem is that you cannot complain to a manager at Orange, always just a "supervisor", so the management has no idea how appalling the service is.

Naturally, we have had no call back from Orange, even though we spend a lot of money per month with them , on 3G Mobile Office charges ( a really bad product, clunky and unreliable) , roaming charges (outrageously expensive) and normal calls. We will be changing service provider once our current stationery is used up. Are any operators particularly good?

"I have just received extremely poor customer service and I would like a manager to phone me back urgently on the above number or 07971 584569.
I phoned on Friday to order another phone to share our service plan - account number 1850530. I ordered a Samsung D900, for which I was told there was no charge. I also ordered a package of 120 texts which I was told was £4.00. I was given the reference TB02044210 and was told it would be delivered today between 9 and 5.
I have waited in, specially, all day today but no phone. I telephoned 345 at just after 4pm. After being on hold I asked if the phone was still likely to come to day. I was on hold again and the operator came back, after speaking to sales, and said there was no record of my reference number and it was not a current reference number anyway and there was no record against our postcode! I then asked to be put through to sales so that I could try and order the phone again. I was on hold for another 10 minutes and eventually the operator came back and said there had been a mistake and they had found the reference number but the phone had not been dispatched because there was a charge of £99.00. I was also told that 120 texts cost £8.00 not £4.00. I was then put through to sales so that I could discuss this. By this time I had been on the call for more than 45 minutes. The sales man said that the reference was correct but that there was a charge of £99.00 with a note "awaiting cheque"? I was never told there was a charge, I specifically said when I originally ordered the phone, that I did not want to pay for a phone and was told that the D900 was available free of charge. The sales man said that he did not know why it said "awaiting cheque" as you do not take cheques. I said that I wanted to complain and asked to speak to a manager. I was then cut off and despite waiting have received no call back. I do not wish to be on hold indefinitely and would ask a manager to ring me straight back.
I have wasted the whole of today waiting for a delivery which nobody had the courtesy to tell me was not coming and I would have thought, after I was cut off (unless it was deliberate) that someone would, again, have the courtesy to call me back. Nothing. If I do not receive an immediate response I shall complain to your Managing Director directly"

Worst service I've EVER received from any company - EVER!

No comments: