String and Yoghurt pots would be better.

Orange custmer services are TERRIBLE. Waiting times are disgraceful. False promises are the norm. You will be told the problem will be rectified immediately and you will be phoning back the next day to sort it out again.

If you want a laugh, try getting a Port Authoristaion Code (PAC) from them to take your number to a new network. OFFCOM rules say this MUST happen in 2 days. I've been waiting a month. Every time I am told it will be sent in post that day, but it never is. I've been told it'll be texted to me in 10 mins - Guess what? I'm still waiting.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS - two yoghurt pots and a bit of string is better, less stressful and cheaper! Summary: Terrible Customer Services and sky high prices

1 comment:

Rory Joe said...

I have to agree, my experience with orange customer services has been nothing but utter crap also.

Someone needs to remove them from the mobile phone and broadband market. My broadband service is terrible and expensive, as was my mobile phone service, especially when they started charging me 40 quid a month.